Stand up paddle boarding is an addictive and fun activity for people of all ages. It targets almost every muscle in your body and provides a great workout while having a total blast spending time outdoors on the water.
1. Length: 6'5/195cm, Width:27.5''/76CM, ThIckness:5.9''/15cm, Volume: 170 Liters, Weight: 7.19kg, Recommended Riders Weight: 70-100kg. 6‘5‘’with extra fin on the bottom. Ideal for school training and Wingfoil beginner.
2. Length: 5'5 / 165 cm, Width: 29.5''/ 75 cm, ThIckness:5.9''/15cm, Volume: 140 Liters, Weight: 6.77 kg, Recommended Riders Weight: 90-180 kg
3. Length: 5'3 / 160 cm, Width: 27.5''/ 70 cm, thickness 5''/12cm,Volume: 110 Liters, Weight: 7.43 kg, Recommended Riders Weight: 50-100 kg
4. Length: 5'1 / 155 cm, Width: 27.5''/ 70 cm, thickness 4''/10cm, Volume: 85 Liters, Weight: 7.2 kg, Recommended Riders Weight: 50-90 kg
1. Compact and convenient: This board hydrofoil can be deflated and stored in their carry bag. They can then be easily transported in the trunk of your vehicle, taken on an airplane, boat or RV
2. Lightweight: It can easily be carried by one person using only one arm.
3. Durable and strong: You may be surprised at how rugged and robust these boards are. They are nearly indestructible and totally ding proof. Tears and leaks can happen, but if you are conscious of not dropping your board on a nail or paddling over sharp objects, it should last you a very long time with little wear and tear.